Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Christmas Beaches.


Get it? Get it? =))
Well. Coz' its Christmas and I just got home from Bohol last night! Hahahaha.
Shet ang corny.

ANYWAY. As usual, Christmas eve and day was awesome. It was a lot better coz last year, I had my face mask on. This year, I got to eat and dance and dance and eat and eat and eaaaaaaaaaat! :D Then, I think this was the only year we had a morning family prayer and the first and hopefully not last year my Dad came early. YEEEEEEEEEEEEYS! I slept for more than half the day though. That's me alright. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, yeah. Same same. No Miguels for the Dans Family. We were late for both the eve and the dinner. And oh. This was the first Christmas we attended some play about the birth of Jesus and my brother had to play Joseph. Didn't really suck for him. HAHAHAHA. >:))

BOHOL WAS GREAT. The beach + cousins + snorkling + tour + NERTS. Yeah. It was GREAT.

Notice how lazy I am? Well that's coz I made this entry just for the sake of remembering how Christmas was this year. Hahaha. Zoom zoom.


Next entry: NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS BEYBI. 8D

No comments: