Sunday, June 21, 2009

Spider Solitaire.


I kissed the commitment goodbye.


I, *state name*, believed it was for the best. But all it ever gave me was... Reason to put myself in state of paranoia. Of course! Why didn't I ever think of that? Naturally, without the commitment, he would have all the right to live his oh-so-free life. And I for one, have that right too. Which in fact, has its positive side. Wether he or anybody else belives it or not, I've been trying my best for him to forget about his right to look at others girls' asses.

June 18 was my day. Besides the fact that a whole lot of people greeted me on facebook, believing that it was really my birthday, he made it so special, that my walang-kwenta words wouldn't be able to explain it. So mabasa mo man to or not, I LOVE YOU (even without the gifts). <3>


MY MOMMA'S HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME
FROM EUROOOOOOOOOOPPPPEEEE :D

man, i missed her. <3



"Shut up and put your money where your mouth is
That's what you get for waking up in Vegas."
-Waking up in Vegas, Katy Perry


No comments: