Saturday, August 14, 2010

So it's 10:17pm on my clock and I'm supposed to be up and running by 4am tomorrow and be ready to be picked up by a friend. It's just that I won't be able to sleep tonight without writing down how much my world suddenly turned around.

So as you see (2 previous entries), I've been on the rocks earlier this week. A couple of people got my heart broken (in a not romantic way) and I felt like a little boy with cooties being teased on at school. It wasn't very nice. Having cooties isn't really my fault, why be so mean to me? Well for a fact, I ain't that boy with this imaginary disease. I'm this girl in college who keeps on denying the truth that I make mistakes too. For one, I should really stop being so ambitious about being peaceful and kind.

Wednesday took me to places I didn't want to be. Places where truth was out to get me. I hate finding out the truth especially when I know it means I'm wrong. But hey, I'll have to face it sooner or later, so why bother hiding?

Friday to present, everything isn't oh-so-perfect, really. But God and these "couple of people" gave me those 2nd chances I somehow don't deserve, I hope I don't bring them down again. But if I do, I should make sure I'm ready to get down on my knees and pray. Yeah.

So anyway. One time, big time breakaway: Beach trip tomorrow with friends! Haha. Talk about de-stressing. Overshariiiiiing. :p


And again, kahit alam kong di niyo babasahin to', I just want to apologize one more time and thank you for humbly accepting me and my stupid attitude. Whut. XD

2 comments:

Yas Jayson said...

enjoy!

VICTOR said...

"For one, I should really stop being so ambitious about being peaceful and kind."

No, don't! Everything is always a risk. :)